This is the in-game panel version as addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This version also works in VR.
- If running, end MS Flightsimulator.
- Unzip the folder "zero-smartils" completely into Your Community folder
Example for the Microsoft-store-version:
- You have to have an internet connectsion
- Start MS Flightsimulator
- Start a flight
- Move Your mouse in the center of the upper screen to make the quick menu visible
- click on the red ILS icon
- ENTER an ICAO code of an airport
- if your search results show runways with ILS, you can set the airplane's NAV radios frequencies with the blue buttons.
All Airports of MS FS 2020 that have ILS are included (SU 7 11/2021).
Type in the ICAO code of the airport and you will get the data of runways with ILS.
Click on NAV1 or NAV 2 to set the frequency in MS Flightsimulator into the standby radio.
Check "Set active instead standby radio" to set the frequency into the active radio instead.
Option to report wrong or missing data by using "Report Data".
You will need to sign up with the website to report data.
When a number of user-corrections was reviewed, a new database version will be released.
Added a virtual keyboard to prevent problems with the in-game keyboard shortcuts an d to make it more usefull for VR.
Now it keeps Your settings even when You end MS Flight Simulator.
Enable link-behavior on the frequency value (a click sets NAV1). Show/hide NAV1/NAV2 buttons. The font size can be switched in two sizes to match Full-HD or 4k screen resolutions. You also can choose a background color and switch the font colour between black and white.
There is also a stand-alone Windows-app version: