Link to the active discussion on FS forums
FAQ can be found here
This mod aims to improve the default DA62 in as many aspects as possible.Also included is a modified checklist that takes into account missing features and a quick rundown of the added systems (G1000, FADEC and Anti-Ice)
The FADEC controls manifold pressure, injected fuel quantity and propeller speed according to the desired engine power preselected with the power lever. The RPM will follow the RPM set curve. (Further details in the included PDF)
- Accurate engine performance in relation to pressure altitude and temperature
- More accurate fuel flows
- More accurate Oil/Coolant temperature and pressure behaviour
- Fixed Fuel Pumps (no fuel flow increase)
Compatibile with WT G1000 Mod
- Fixed Load, RPM indications
- Added systems and fuel page with funtional fuel totaliser (G1000 mod)
- Correct Engine and Ammeter indication behaviour
- Added Aux tank fuel indication
- CAS messages added for Engine, Anti ice, Gear, Failures and other systems.
- Cruise speeds and climb rates more closely match AFM numbers
- Smoother less twitchy control compared to default
- Improved Cl table and stall characteristics
- Increased flap lift and drag
- Increased gear drag
- Tighter turn radius on the ground
- Completely redone Anti-Ice systems with modes/endurance and functional Ice-Light
- Functional windshield defrost
- ECU Tests, functional ECU voters and feathering*
- Simulated fuel/gearbox temperature
- Adjustable standby instrument brightness (linked to G1000)
- Improved autopilot PIDs with correct lateral and vertical limitations
- Improved Internal cockpit lighting and ambience
- Added white Navlight
- Strobes behave like LED strobes
- Added metal leading edge and MT logo to static prop
- I Recommend these liveries from BilingualHarp7. They are specifically made to be compatible with the DA62X
- Engine will sputter and fail when pushed too hard
- Oil and fuel starvation when flying inverted.
- Fuel totaliser can be reset using the ELT
- Deice fluid can be reset (must be fully shutdown on the ground with the parking brake on)
- Added Debugging CAS messages to help figuring out mod compatibility
- Add/fix feathering animations (im not capable of this)
- VMC and spin behavior (when tail stalling is added)
FAQ can be found here
Thanks for the help:
Nishmaster, Tim, Birdy,Uwajimaya, Jonasbeaver, BilingualHarp7, FrettFS and others
There is grey triangle filling the bottom left of the default thumbnail.
FADEC Code hasn’t loaded in. Check the Incompatible mod list.
The ModelBehaviorDefs folder isn’t being loaded in. Check the Incompatible mod/livery list.
Check if you are using any liveries or cockpit repaints. Check the list.
Your propeller axis is probably interfering with the FADEC. It can be that the sensors are jittering. Move your assigned propeller lever or wheel to an end stop. (0% or 100%) This should fix it.
We all know how sensitive the planes are in this game. Check if you have sensitivity curve setup in your control settings. The DA62X doesn’t need a curve and it is recommended that you fly with a linear curve.
Only the modern flightmodel is supported. Check that you are not using the legacy flightmodel.
Uwajimaya’s lighting mod: Its included and improved
Kinetic assist: delete simconnect.cfg in your “my documents” folder.
这些用户已经捐献给 mrtommymxr 让他继续制作每个人都能享受到的超棒的附加组件。