Southwest Airlines "Nevada One" for the PMDG Boeing 737-700. Unveiled on June 2, 1999, Nevada One represents Southwest Airlines' ties to the state of Nevada. Las Vegas (LAS) serves as a crew base and is one of Southwest's largest cities by departues. The design of the livery includes a silver star, the state flower yellow sagebrush, and the “Battle Born” banner referring to Nevada’s birth as a state during the Civil War in 1864.
- Custom Southwest Airlines cabin
- Accurate SWA-specific stencils
- Realistic SWA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed
- Cockpit and Exterior Weathering
- Improved Textures and Metallics
- Southwest Airlines cockpit decals and placards (IDG Stickers, CATIII plate, Broadband Wifi Panel, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Evacuation Checklist, etc)
- Southwest Airlines Pushback Tug
1. I've provided two means of installation. Installing all the liveries at once or each livery individually. To do so, simply open the corresponding folder and install the PTP files you'd like with the PMDG Operations Center v2
2. Because aircraft configurations don't always properly save, I've created a "Southwest Airlines 737NG Configurations" .pdf document to assist in setting up SWA liveries to correctly mimick their real world counterpart. Verified by Southwest and other 737 pilots. It is included in the download and you can also view it via this link: SWA 737NG Configurations
- Mirrored cabin details. Due to PMDG mapping
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
I've also created Southwest Airlines ground equipment vehicles. You can download them via this link: SWA GSE
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.