July 06, 2021
- Change saved flight file extension to .fltrec so it won't be trimmed off by Discord
- Fix crashes
May 20, 2021
May 18, 2021
- Replay as AI aircraft. However, there are some limitation with the initial release of this feature:
- Aircraft jumps back and forth when moving faster than 200kt.
- Lights are not replayed yet.
- You have to provide the correct title of the livery to spawn the AI aircraft. If the replay stops immediately after started, you probably have set a wrong one.
April 24, 2021
- Store aircraft info in saved recording
Export produces a .csv file that can be opened in Excel for analysis.
There seems to be a bug in the 32NX experimental version that does not react to thrust lever data from SimConnect, which means the tool has no way to activate reverser. I have filed an issue at https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/issues/3703 (from the look of it, doesn't seem like FlyByWire will fix the issue).
If you are not using that version, most likely you are using a physical thrust lever that conflicts with Flight Recorder by trying to take over control from the replay tool. The easiest way to test this (also a workaround) is to create a clone binding profile and remove the thrust binding.
These add-ons may be required or recommended to use.