Welcome to the wild international airport of La Môle-Saint Tropez! An amazing panorama, a dream destination for a dangerous approach in the short runway in the mountains.
Land with the Dash 8 Q400 from Darwin Airlines or make the Geneva-Saint Tropez regular Sky valet line in the Pilatus PC12 or with a Falcon. Practice flying in Robin DR400 or make a short hop between Nice and Saint Tropez in a helicopter. Take off from La Môle-Saint Tropez for a stunning flight.
The scenery is made to be "as real as it gets" regarding the airport in 2020. The airport of Saint Tropez requires a specific qualification obtained from instructors on the spot. It is open only during the day. It is classified as a dangerous airport because of its short runway in the middle of the mountains.
Departures are on runway 6 and arrivals on 24 (visual approach). Runway 6 can be used exceptionally but most often only for qualifying flights due to dangerousness and the nearly village. No departures on 24. The taxiway which runs along the grass parking of the flying club is closed and used only by maintenance vehicles.
In the middle of the summer season, the airfield is overloaded and planes are piling up as possible on the parking slots. The flying club parks its planes on the grassy part.
There are now 5 helipads.
- PESIM Central ( online updates tool)
- Friendly FPS
- New AFCAD 2020
- Custom ground poly using new FS20 tools
- HD PBR textures
- Full custom HD design (handmade)
- 100% PBR Realistic HD modelization of the buildings
- PBR static Falcon 1000
- PBR static EC145
- Added Helistations
- Sloped runway and realistic terrain profile
- Replaced some autogen buildings and objects by realistic PBR custom ones (farm / chapel)
- Added Someca career site
- Corrected runways pattern
- Corrected vegetation replacement
- Realistic airport representation
- Added night textures
- Added spot lights
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Windows 10 / 11 +
- Computer with minimums required by Microsoft
- Active internet connection