Arcadia Municipal Airport (FAA: X06) is a public-use airport located 1 mile (1.6 km) southeast of the central business district of the city of Arcadia in DeSoto County, Florida, United States. The airport is publicly owned. Arcadia is 51 miles East of Bradenton and 64 miles West of Okeechobee on SR 70 and 28 miles NE of Port Charlotte on US 17.
- Detailed HD ground textures
- Detailed HD hangars, aiport buildings and objects
- Accurate taxiway, runway and apron
- Custom night lighting
- High level of airport detail
- Microsoft Flight Simulator