File download now BETA 0.86 (all existing users should upgrade)
0.86 includes the below mentioned updates as well as an excellent paint kit from Chris Ballus.
1. Prop windmill / engine restart bug fixed.
2. Engine power reduced a little (climb still too fast)
3. Trim speeds reduced.
4. 'Mouse drag' support added for Throttle, spoilers, flaps, trim (also scroll wheel)
5. Radio more readable, decimals scrolling past zero now carries to whole digits.
Thanks to everyone who has provided great feedback to help us bring you our sailplanes / gliders for MSFS 2020.
Please note this is a BETA VERSION. We're hundreds of hours into the development and decided we're close enough to completion that now would be a good time to get feedback before it's finished. IMHO the plane is already fun to fly.
Known 'incomplete' aspects of the plane (which will be finished for 1.0) include:
- Climb speed after take-off is faster than it should be.
- Trim speeds are a bit high (but dump the ballast to see the actual range of trim speeds involved)
- VR mouse pointers seem to be doubled
- Sounds are not complete
- Central Nav panel works fine but will have more soaring nav info added for 1.0
For this Beta release, we have modelled the 18 meter FAI class version and incorporated navigation systems and gauges similar to that of offered by LX Nav. Keep an eye out for future releases of the pure sailplane and 15 meter variant in both "Me" and pure sailplane.
This model incorporates the self launching electric motor currently used on the AS 34 Me standard class sailplane.
This is a work in progress and we would appreciate feedback to ensure we can offer the closest to real world simulation sailplanes, either as completely freeware and on the odd occasion, low cost payware.
For any freeware aircraft, if you like the model and would like to make a donation please use the link below and it will be very much appreciated. But I wish to make it clear, absolutly no functionality has been restricted in this freeware model. Making a donation will not unlock "extra features", every function is activated and any donations are purely voluntary and not an essential requirment.
- Main Nav Panel shows real time map display with flight plan, terrain and other aircraft. Future updates will include Task data.
- Airspeed indicator and main Vario feature multi function menu's with various uptions (please explore the menus, we hope you like them).
- ASI will glow red when approaching stall or overspeed and incorporates digital airspeed, air pressure and altitude.
- Vario incorporates Maccready Setting, Speed To Fly (units and green needle indication) and average climb rate.
- Multifunction display below the ASI defaults to compass with wind direction and speed. Changing trim will automatically switch to the trim screen and flicking the Ballast Dump toggle switches will automatically switch the screen to the ballast display screen. The screen will default back to the compass after a few seconds.
- Just like the real glider, this model features the Alexander Scheicher anti collision light on the tail section which is activated with the toggle switch labeled Strobe.
- The wheel brake is linked to the spoilers and is effective between 75% and 100%. A red bar on the ASI indicates the spoiler extension, and a similar red bar on the vario indicatios the use of the wheel brake.
- Plus many more, please spend some time exploring the model and features
- Work in progress includes wingflex and task data.
Youtube video of the engine controls can be found here: https://youtu.be/vo2bMZnkFRM
HOW TO INSTALL:
Extract the "madolo-as33me.zip" to your MSFS Community Folder.
Make sure you folder structure is /Community/madolo-as33me/SimObjects/ etc.
MADolo Simulations (3D model, animations and interior textures)
B21 (Custom coding, flight dynamics and sound)
Chris Bullas (Exterior Textures)
Special thanks: Jonx (without your help this project would never have even started)
Wiek Schoenmakers, tjburni, RPSims, jetSonic, Lukas, Khero, taykay8888
All the UKVGA guys for your support
Anyone else that gave advise along the way, there are far to many for me to remeber them all.
This file has been checked for viruses using virustotal.com and should therefore should be safe to use. However, this file is used entirely at your own risk.
No other website has permission to list this model, even if it references back to us the original creators. If you wish to share this model with friends, please do so by directing them to this site to ensure they receeive the most up to date version and to ensure the integrity of the model. Please do not share the file.
这些用户已经捐献给 MADoloSimulations 让他继续制作每个人都能享受到的超棒的附加组件。